Friday, July 29, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes i want it to be soo dark that i can get lost in the darkness....
Sometimes i want it to be soo bright that i can dance under the sun's rays...
Sometimes i want it to rain soo hard that it would drain away all my tears...
Sometimes i want it be soo cold that my loved one would hold me tight...
Sometimes i want someone to get me a candle when i am lost...
Sometimes i want someone to help me out when i am in trouble...
Sometimes i wana dance like there's no tomorrow...
Sometimes i jus wana sit alone and watch the sky...
Sometimes it feels soo good to hv everyone around...
Sometimes i am still lost with everyone beside me...
Sometimes i jus wana sleep n never wake up...
Sometimes i jus wana fly real high...
Sometimes i wana swim like a mermaid and discover the water world...
Sometimes i want someone to hold me tight when i cry...
Sometimes i want to be loved like i am the only one...
Sometimes happiness can be found in a kid's smile...
Sometimes even with everything in the world i am not happy...
Sometimes the rainbow also looks pretty...
Sometimes i jus wana go to bed with a smile on my face...
Sometimes i wana wake up all happy...
Sometimes, jus sometimes..........................


9 comments: